No girl should miss school
for any reason.
60% of South African girls and women cannot afford to purchase any form of sanitary protection.
as a result, young girls may lose up to 50 days of schooling per year, in an already pressurized education system.
We currently distribute over 14,000 sanitary towels per month to 7 different Primary Schools and 2 child care centres
Here is how you can help us empower these girls and restore their dignity.
Our programme has been funded by:
- Corporate sponsorships in cash and kind
- Collections and pledges from corporate employee drives
- Collections and pledges in Women’s Month
- Pledges in cash and kind from individuals
- Discounts from suppliers
The activities of our team in relation to this project include:
- Sourcing of sanitary towels and packaging supplies
- Repackaging sanitary towels into neutral packaging
- Delivery to schools on a bi-monthly basis